ALL4PACK Emballage Paris, the pioneering international exhibition for all sustainable packaging and intralogistics solutions, brought the curtain down on its 2022 edition on 24 November. Following a 4-year interruption owing to the Covid crisis, the event displaying a new positioning took place in a convivial atmosphere, and demonstrated more acutely than ever its importance in terms of business generation, innovation, content and the wide reach of the sector’s figures both domestically and internationally. Over the four days of the event, the 2022 show recorded the attendance of nearly 45,000 professionals hailing from 80 countries, out to discover the 1,100 exhibitors and brands on display, among them 50% from outside France.
A BUSINESS conducive gathering
A new positioning, a new signature, a new location and new content: following a 4-year hiatus, which was put to good use to rebuild the show’s foundations, ALL4PACK Emballage Paris enabled the entire profession to meet up around an exhibitor offering unmatched in France and an audience of order principles featuring a high proportion of decision makers and business leaders: 69% of the visitors were either decision makers or specifiers in the process to select and purchase solutions.
Offering distinct business development opportunities, all the main user markets were represented: Food (27.50%), Retail and e-commerce (13%), multi-industry (11%), Health & Pharma (8%) Capital goods (8%) Beauty and hygiene (5%).
A SHOW FOCUSING ON SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS
In its role as a trend hub, ALL4PACK Emballage Paris offered many exhibitors the chance to offer previews of their innovations and new products.
The must-see ALL4PACK Innovations contest provided a platform to more than 200 new solutions and innovations presented by exhibitors. From among them, six innovations were declared winners in the following categories: Sustainable and Responsible Solution, Design and ergonomics, Innovative technology, Material of the future, Logistics performance and Judges’ Favourite.
RICH AND COMPREHENSIVE CONTENT
In step with the industry’s concerns, ALL4PACK Emballage Paris aims to be a source of inspiration to support the sector’s players in the face of current and future challenges.
Consequently, to offer the best insight into new legal requirements, interpret permanent developments, and identify the market’s current expectations, ALL4PACK Emballage Paris assembled a Pack Expert Committee(1). This original body was notably the driver behind the exhibition’s live content programme.
Over the four days of the show, the ALL4PACK Conference Area thus proposed a comprehensive schedule of around 30 talks and round tables addressing the main challenges in the sector with the participation of top level speakers: federation and trade association members, representatives of user industries, etc.
To support professionals in joining in with the transformations underway in the packaging sector, ALL4PACK Emballage Paris laid on other highlights and special events which met with great success:
- The Objective Zero Impact area revealed positive-impact initiatives thanks to a unique hybrid event worthy of the dual status of social platform and think tank. This new area gave attendees an opportunity to meet 19 start-ups offering innovative and agile solutions for packaging and maintenance: new materials, reusable and connected containers, robot programming solutions, etc.
- The ALL4PACK Innovations forum, the showcase for the 2022 Awards, enabled people to discover the new products from the winners in the sectors covered by the show. The same area also displayed the winners of other competitions representative of international and European trends: Oscar de l’Emballage, SIAL Innovations, De Gouden Noot, and Emballé 5.0. Furthermore, 101 innovative packaging solutions were presented and explained on the same space.
- The dedicated visitor trails and guided tours that visitors could follow offered a way to decipher innovation, view an approach by material and discover machines in operation.
Finally, on Wednesday 23 November, to celebrate the exhibition’s return to business, a big evening event brought together 2,000 exhibitors and industry players around a live performance.
“The new proposition we put before both our exhibitors and our visitors, based on the exhibition’s new positioning and its signature “Lead the Revolution,” undeniably struck a chord with them. The success of this show is notably down to its perfect fit with the sector’s key issues and challenges. Four years after its launch, we can say ‘mission accomplished’, and this will assuredly help to build ALL4PACK Emballage Paris’ future on excellent foundations. I am especially proud of this edition since so many exhibitors and visitors have told us of their satisfaction as to the quality of contacts they made and the spirit of conviviality that prevailed throughout the event. Beyond the business-conducive climate and the content proposed, these qualities were something that the organising team felt were essential for the show to work for everyone.”
Guillaume Schaeffer, Directeur of ALL4PACK Emballage Paris.
The next edition of ALL4PACK Emballage Paris will take place at Paris Nord Villepinte
from 4 to 7 November 2024.
- The Pack Expert Committee is composed of professionals from some of the largest important international groups in their sectors:
- Philippe BONNINGUE – Packaging & Circular Economy Stewardship – L’ORÉAL
- Olivier DEVIE – Purchasing Manager – CHAMPAGNES PIPER-HEIDSIECK
- Valentin FOURNEL – Eco-design Director – CITEO
- Julien LAMBERT – Head of Packaging Innovation – DECATHLON
- Guillaume LEBERT – R&D Sustainability Europe Leader – PROCTER & GAMBLE
- Fleur LIM – Packaging Sustainability Manager – DECATHLON
- Fabrice PELTIER – Expert consultant in packaging eco-design
- Arnaud ROLLAND –Head of Sustainability – COCA COLA
- Philippe REUTENAUER – Eco-friendly Packaging Project Manager – LÉA NATURE
- Guillaume SCHAEFFER – Exhibition Director, ALL4PACK Emballage Paris
- Alexandre VERNIER – Head of Packaging Innovation and CSR – GROUPE BEL
About ALL4PACK Emballage ParisAn international generalist tradeshow held every two years, ALL4PACK Emballage Paris is a true reference in the Packaging and Intra-logistics eco-system. Today, the show’s mission is to support professionals in responding to an unprecedented revolution and rising to the new ecological challenges that they are facing. To do so, it brings together all the innovations, trends, and expertise at the service of user industries. It offers a global approach for specific, sustainable, and responsible solutions to the performance issues of professionals in the sector: packaging, machines, logistics. This unique exhibition brings together the top decision-makers from 11 industrial sectors: Food, Beauty & Hygiene, Consumer Goods, Capital Goods, Beverages & Liquids, Distribution and e-commerce, Luxury goods, Pharmacy & Health, Services, Transport & Logistics, other multi-industries…