The EuroPack Summit 2023 – a must attend event for packaging heads in Europe – returns!
The EuroPack Summit is an invitation-only, premium forum bringing leading packaging executives and innovative sponsors on 13 – 14 March at the beautiful Fairmont Le Montreux Palace, Montreux, Switzerland. This is an unparalleled opportunity for extensive informal networking among industry peers during event meals and cocktail receptions.
The Summit provides a highly focused and interactive atmosphere to address and gain solutions specific to the core concerns of individual attendees. Through one-on-one business meetings, sponsors get to meet key decision makers, almost exclusively to the following job titles, Heads, Directors and Managers of Packaging, Packaging Design, Innovation. Packaging Development, R&D and Technology.
Previous attendees include:
- Global Head of Visual Identity & Design – Nestlé
- Former Global Marketing Director, Strategic Business Unit – Nestlé
- Group Associate Director, Digital Commerce – Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
- Head of Innovation & Design – Gatorade
- Global R&D Head of Packaging – Barry Callebaut Group
- Global Design Experience Director – Royal Canin
- Global Head of Long Term Innovation – Ecover
- Global Packaging Technical Leader – General Mills
- Global Head of Brand Experience & Design – Reckitt
- Head of CoE Packaging – Migros-Genossenschafts-Bund
- R&D Packaging Manager Meals IZ – The Kraft Heinz Company