Pack Expo Chicago is one of the most important international exhibitions dedicated to the packaging and processing sector, which is held biannually in autumn. Every edition welcomes tens of thousands of visitors not only from the US, but from more than 100 countries spread over five continents.
Pack Expo has therefore become an un-missable appointment for ALTECH, where we show off the latest innovations in the labelling machine sector with great success. The US is, indeed, a major importer of Italian-made packaging machines. ALTECH, whose US presence is through its subsidiary ALTECH US, based in Cincinnati, OH, will be exhibiting at LAKESIDE UPPER HALL, BOOTH LU 8509.
The company will be showing off a representative selection of its labelling systems, able to apply and code self-adhesive labels on almost any kind of product.
The following are some of the most interesting labelling solutions which will be on display:
1. An ALstep E labelling machine, the most compact and economical labelling head on the market!
2. An ALstep S labelling machine – versatile and modular, one of Altech’s best sellers.
3. The ALritma X high-performance self-adhesive label applicator, ALTECH’s top-of-the-range labelling head which can reach a speed of 1,000 labels per minute, while maintaining absolute precision even at variable speeds.
4. An ALrtima T labelling unit, with SATO printing unit, able to print and apply labels to moving products.
5. The new ALcode labelling head model, for printing and applying labels in real time.
ALTECH looks forward to welcoming visitors to its stand, and will be pleased to suggest the most appropriate solution for each and every labelling requirement.