ALTECH is an Italian company specialised in the design and production of industrial labelling machines and coding and identification systems.
ALTECH offers a range of machines designed to meet a constantly evolving range of labelling requirements, ranging from labelling heads and print-apply label applicators through to complete labelling systems able to be installed in packaging lines.
ALTECH has maintained a presence in the market since 1991, and during its three decades of activity the quality of the company’s systems has won over an increasingly large number of customers worldwide.
So much so, that ALTECH is now to all effects recognized as a world leader in the sector, with customers in over 50 different countries, and more than 1500 machines manufactured in 2022.
ALTECH will be keeping its traditional appointment in Dusseldorf, exhibiting at Interpack from 4-10 May 2023, where the most representative models in its range, as well as some important new ones, will be on display at Hall 08B stand 8BC48.
In particular, the following will be on show:
– The ALstep E, the most compact and economical labelling head on the market.
– The ALritma S, a high-performance labelling head with touchscreen display.
– The ALritma X, an industry 4.0-ready labelling head with exceptional performance.
– ALcode AC05, a real-time print-apply unit with airblow applicator.
– ALcode AC36, a real-time print-apply unit with fullelectric applicator with vacuum belts.
– ALline E/C, for front-back labelling of elliptical products, presented with an adjustable axis drive system and automatic format change logic.
– ALcode Robot, for real-time printing and application of labels to pallets, equipped with a robot arm able to reach different application positions and programmable via learning.
– ALbelt BT52, for top and bottom label application on tubs.
For further information